Fellow Flatlander: Will Pleasants

Acoustic rockstar Will "the Thrill" Pleasants hanging out on the Webster's patio.
Will Pleasants was born on December 5, 1971 to Hal and Brenda Pleasants of Greenwood, Miss. He is also the proud father of two beautiful girls, Taylor and Lucy. Will prefers to work by the pool, but usually finds himself in a restaurant or bar playing tunes on his acoustic guitar. Not only is he widely known as Greenwood's favorite musical 'one man show,' Will is also a music consultant specializing in blues marketing and promotion.
A 1990 graduate of Pillow Academy, Will attended the University of Mississippi and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English and a minor in French. While at Ole Miss, Will was a true gentleman at Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity (SAE). In his free time, Will likes to spend time working at the Greenwood Blues and Heritage Museum and drinking Shiner Bock on tap at Webster's Food & Drink.
More about Will Pleasants:
1. First car: BMW 320i (I had PLEZ on the tag and a Party Ball in the trunk!)
2. Favorite late night food: Waffle House (When on the road, of course.)
3. Who cuts your hair: Tommy Mullin at H2O
4. Favorite music artist and album: Allman Brothers Band Live at the Fillmore ’71 and Little Feat Waiting for Columbus
5. Coolest road trip ever taken: Grateful Dead show in Bonner Springs, Kansas summer of ’91 with Lori Hackleman and Whit Meek (I left my parents a note saying that I was going to a Dead show in Kansas for a few days!)
6. Favorite roommate: Glen Hite
7. Favorite alcoholic beverage: What do you have?
8. Rowdiest college spring break: I can’t really remember where we were but it was great!
9. Broken New Year’s resolutions: Stop drinking while I’m smoking and driving?
10. Most recent sport played competitively: Billiards, if you count the Levee Lounge and Joe’s.
11. Name of your alter-ego: Plez
12. Most embarrassing nickname: Will the Thrill (I mean it’s so obvious what that means!)
13. Type of most recent surgery: Frontal Lobotomy
14. Hours sleep you average per night: Somewhere between 6 and 9, depending on how much fun I’m having.
15. ACT score: 28
Comments