And We're Back...
It has been over five months since my last post on the Dirt. And I told you then that if if I ever got my tests taken, accepted to graduate school and my grant applications submitted, that I would start writing again. Well here I am.
Over the course of my five month sabbatical, I passed the broker's exam and have started selling real estate with Bowie Realty in addition to my full-time job with my dad. I also recently found out that I have been accepted to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for their two-year Master of Regional Planning (MRP) program beginning in August. So enjoy The Delta Dirt while you can, because once I leave the Delta, there won't be any dirt for me to write about.
But in the meantime, I think I will have plenty or stories to tell. For starters, I intend to take care of some unfinished business from the fall. I also intend to continue with the "Fellow Flatlander" feature as well as Thursday's infamous "What's Good in the 'Wood" section.
And with the upcoming tennis season, the inevitable crawfish parties and spring festivals, there will be plenty to talk about within the pages of the Dirt. So check back often, leave your comments and spread the word of the return of The Delta Dirt!
Over the course of my five month sabbatical, I passed the broker's exam and have started selling real estate with Bowie Realty in addition to my full-time job with my dad. I also recently found out that I have been accepted to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for their two-year Master of Regional Planning (MRP) program beginning in August. So enjoy The Delta Dirt while you can, because once I leave the Delta, there won't be any dirt for me to write about.
But in the meantime, I think I will have plenty or stories to tell. For starters, I intend to take care of some unfinished business from the fall. I also intend to continue with the "Fellow Flatlander" feature as well as Thursday's infamous "What's Good in the 'Wood" section.
And with the upcoming tennis season, the inevitable crawfish parties and spring festivals, there will be plenty to talk about within the pages of the Dirt. So check back often, leave your comments and spread the word of the return of The Delta Dirt!
Comments