My Apologies...
Due to my not being in town over the past few weeks, The Delta Dirt has been lacking in front page news. I'm sorry. I have been burning up the road between Greenwood, Atlanta, and Chapel Hill, looking for an apartment to move into in the fall. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of WGITW updates and Fellow Flatlander features.
On a lighter note, after many months of attempting to recruit a contributing writer for the Dirt, I have finally found a worthy subject. Amy McCullough will be contributing her $.02 on life in the Delta and other general observations on Greenwood life. A Jackson native via Austin, Texas, Amy works full time for the Greenwood Commonwealth and now pro bono for The Delta Dirt.
We are pleased to have a witty and overqualified writer join the ranks of Greenwood's one-time greatest work distraction, TheDeltaDirt.com.
On a lighter note, after many months of attempting to recruit a contributing writer for the Dirt, I have finally found a worthy subject. Amy McCullough will be contributing her $.02 on life in the Delta and other general observations on Greenwood life. A Jackson native via Austin, Texas, Amy works full time for the Greenwood Commonwealth and now pro bono for The Delta Dirt.
We are pleased to have a witty and overqualified writer join the ranks of Greenwood's one-time greatest work distraction, TheDeltaDirt.com.
Comments