Adios to Thomas




Self-Appointed Greenwood Social Director and Delta Dirt founder Thomas Gregory departs tomorrow for UNC-Chapel Hill, where he will attempt to gain a Master of Regional Planning. His fam hosted a whole mess of people Friday night at Goose Pond Hunting Club to celebrate his good riddance.

Drive safe, Thomas, and no -- just to feed your ego one more time -- Greenwood won't quite be the same without you. See you at Thanksgiving. And don't forget my T-shirt!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I miss you already, Thomas!!! I can't wait to come visit!
Anonymous said…
We'll miss you, T. The delta won't be the same without you.
Thomas Gregory said…
Thanks, guys. I made it up here just fine! I am typing this from my new home base -- my office in Chapel Hill. Also, I really enjoyed the party...thanks to everyone who came! Now, the countdown to Thanksgiving begins...
Unknown said…
Welcome to North Carolina. I grew up in Greenwood (GHS 1979). Let us know if you need anything while you are here.

Greg Haddon
Waxhaw, NC

Popular posts from this blog

Obama or McCain? You Decide.

Official Delta Dirt Merchandise Now Available

Editorial: As Predicted, McCain Falls in the Polls